Thursday, October 7, 2010

Luncheon

Today my boyfriend and I catered to a luncheon at a parsonage. We designed the menu and everything! It was very tiring to set up all the ingredients (we finished at 3 am), but everything turned out amazing. 


I got new knives for this catering occasion. 





The neighbors brought over their home grown vegetables, which was very nice of them.




All Photos by Bell from Style's Bazaar
I was so happy with the results of today's luncheon. My good friend Bell did such an amazing job with the pictures. 

Here's the menu of the food we made today:
1. Crab Croquette
2. Chicken Salad with Peanut dressing
3. Massaman Chicken 
4. Kra paow with Chicken and Basil
5. Coconut Jelly 

1 comment:

  1. Looks so good!

    Just came across your blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete